Bring the comfort of your home outdoors with the 12’ x 14’ Meridian Gazebo and create your dream backyard living space. The spacious design of this outdoor room will transform your backyard into an oasis. Use it to create a comfortable living space, the perfect outdoor dining room or to complete your patio design. The 12’ x 14’ Meridian Gazebo is built with 100% cedar lumber that is finished in a natural cedar stain and an aluminum roof that comes in a neutral coffee brown color to suit nearly any outdoor environment. The illustrated step by step instruction manual along with the helpful hint videos are sure to guide you through the installation.
- Built using 100% FSC® Certified Cedar Lumber
- Aluminum roof provides shade and protection from the elements
- Finished in a natural cedar stain and neutral coffee brown roof
- Base Dimensions: 12’ 10 ½” L x 10’ 10 ½” W
- Overall Dimensions: 14’ 1” W x 12’ 1” L x 10’3”
The 12’ x 14’ Meridian Gazebo is packaged in 3 boxes:
- Box 1: 104” L x 22 ½” W x 9 ¼” H = 210 LBS
- Box 2: 104” L x 44 ¼” W x 5” H = 248 LBS
- Box 3: 104” L x 22 ½” W x 9 ¼” H = 175 LBS
Watch Our What to Expect: Curbside Delivery Video
Do you have more questions about this product? Check the FAQ's
PREPARING FOR INSTALLATION:
Prior to the installation, there are a few things you can do to help make your assembly process easier.
- Check with your local municipality for setback requirements/regulations that are necessary
- Plan where your Yardistry Product will go. If you are planning on using footings you can find exact dimension for the posts on the Dimensions Tab of this product page
- Make sure you have the necessary tools ready for installation. You can find a list of required tools on page 4 of the instruction manual
1. Read through the step-by-step illustrated instruction manual prior to installation. When the product arrives, you can find the Instructions in Box 1.
2. Review the Helpful Hints Video that Yardistry has created. The helpful hints video has been created to show you some tips and tricks that we’ve learned along the way to help with the more challenging and critical installation steps.
3. Complete your inventory. To minimize installation time, complete your inventory prior to assembly. Use the stamped codes and parts ID pages in your instruction manual to organize and sort the parts. A half hour now can save a lot of time throughout the installation! If you are planning on using an installer to build your Yardistry product, doing an inventory before they arrive will help eliminate any delays! If you find that you need anything be sure to contact our Customer Experience Team or complete a parts replacement form.
4. If you have any questions along the way, reach out to our Customer Experience Team! They are here to help.
- Designed to be surface mounted
- Includes 8 L-Brackets with a ½” diameter hole for anchoring hardware
- Anchoring hardware is NOT included as it may vary based on the surface material that the product is being installed on. Ask your local hardware store for recommendations that will suit the installation surface you have chosen
- Plan where your Yardistry Product will go. If you are planning on using footings click here for a detailed footings drawing
Helpful Hints Installation Video Tips and tricks that we’ve learned along the way to help with the more challenging and critical installation steps.