- Built using Premium Cedar Lumber
- Stunning Coffee Brown Aluminum Roof
- 6 in. x 6 in. posts with classic plinths
- Pre-cut, pre-drilled, and pre-stained Lumber
- Overall Dimensions: 13’ L x 11' W x 10’ 1” H
- Base Dimensions (outside of posts): 11’ L x 10’ 7” W
- Interior Dimensions: 9’ 10 ½” L x 9’ 5 ½” W
Your Carolina Pavilion will come in 3 boxes
- Box 1: 93 ½” L x 43 ½” W x 4 ½” H = 197 LBS
- Box 2: 93 ½” L x 23 ¼” W x 9 ½” H = 189 LBS
- Box 3: 93 ½” L x 21 ¼” W x 9 ½” H = 188 LBS
Watch Our What to Expect: Curbside Delivery Video
Do you have more questions about this product? Check the FAQ's
- Ready to assemble kit
- All wood, hardware and metal components included
- Designed to be surface mounted (mounting hardware not included)
Dedicated Customer Experience Team to help with any assembly questions
PREPARING FOR INSTALLATION:
Prior to the installation of your Carolina Pavilion, there are a few things you can do to help make your assembly process easier.
1. Check with your local municipality for setback requirements/regulations that are necessary
2. Plan where your Yardistry Product will go. If you are planning on using footings click here for a detailed footings drawing
3. Make sure you have the necessary tools ready for installation. You can find a list of required tools on page 4 of the instruction manual
1. Read through the step-by-step illustrated instruction manual prior to installation. When the product arrives, you can find the Instructions in Box 1 of 3.
2. Review the Helpful Hints Video that Yardistry has created. The helpful hints video has been created to show you some tips and tricks that we’ve learned along the way to help with the more challenging and critical installation steps.
3. Complete your inventory. To minimize installation time, complete your inventory prior to assembly. Use the stamped codes and parts ID pages in your instruction manual to organize and sort the parts. A half hour now can save a lot of time throughout the installation! If you are planning on using an installer to build your Pavilion, doing an inventory before they arrive will help eliminate any delays! If you find that you need anything be sure to contact our Customer Experience Team or complete a parts replacement form.
4. If you have any questions along the way, reach out to our Customer Experience Team! They are here to help
• Submit a request
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Call toll free 1-833-455-9002 Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM-5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (excluding holidays)
• Designed to be surface mounted
• Includes 8 L-Brackets with a ½” diameter hole for anchoring hardware
• Anchoring hardware is NOT included as it may vary based on the surface material that the product is being installed on.
Ask your local hardware store for recommendations that will suit the installation surface you have chosen
• Plan where your Yardistry Product will go. If you are planning on using footings click here for a detailed footings drawing
Helpful Hints Installation Video Tips and tricks that we’ve learned along the way to help with the more challenging and critical installation steps.